Hotel Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hotel Forums

forum

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to Create a Retro!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Retro-Helper

Retro-Helper

How to Create a Retro! Empty
PostSubject: How to Create a Retro!   How to Create a Retro! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 4:37 pm

Hey, Thisis my first TUT so just go with it.

1)Ok first you need a server. I recomend the Debbo v3.5. But if you found a differnt one go ahead and use it. Also you will need WinRar. So when you get your server make a new file and extract the Debbo into the new file you made

2) Now you need Hamachi! Go on google and search Log me in Hamachi. Then just download it.

3) Ok you will need a loader but to bad i dont have ne at the moment. But when you find one make it it loads all the way to the hotel part.

4) Ok now that you have your loader you should hopfully no how to fix it. Well ill try and help out. Ummm wher eit says your IP adress put the Hamachi IP's adress. ts at the very top of the hamachi.

5) When you have your loader fixed open your server. Hopefully Debbo v3.5 Then open the loader. Copy the loader you fixe earlier and put it in that spot. It should open with note pad or something.

6) Ok hopeflly that worked for you. Now open database and open configureation or something. nce you open it there should be a thign that says // Agree=no \\ so change it to // Agree=yes \\ (theres not the / and \ in it that was t seperate it out.

7) Ok now make a network for your hamachi. Heres a example (( Retro-Inn )) Pass ((123)) keep it simple and when you use spaces you need psaces to log in

Cool Ok i think your hotel should work now. If not just reply and tell me wat went wrong. Thx! Razz
Back to top Go down
Albert

PostSubject: Re: How to Create a Retro!   How to Create a Retro! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2007 2:29 pm

confused I got stuck on the getting the loader to reach the hotel bit. Doesn't seem to want to work. It is really getting me angry.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/wwehangout
Mike
Admin
Mike

PostSubject: Re: How to Create a Retro!   How to Create a Retro! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2007 6:47 am

look up on goggle u will find some
Back to top Go down
http://hotelforums.uni.cc
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Create a Retro!   How to Create a Retro! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to Create a Retro!
Page 1 of 1